Positions have been filled for the 2019-2020 school year, but we are currently looking for an Events Director. Apply by August 30.
Buttons to access the 2019-2020 GLC Nomination Form are located throughout the page.
- Vice President
- Director of Communication
- Director of Programming
- Director of Finance
- Director of Clubs and Campus Relations
- Events Coordinator
Timeline for 2019-2020 Applications
- Applications Close
- Tuesday, April 2 @ 11:59 PM
- Nomination Submissions (Grade & Conduct Checks)
- As Needed
- Candidate Interviews
- Tuesday, April 9
- Wednesday, April 10
- Friday, April 12
- Announcement of Election Results
- Monday, April 15
- GLC Transition Period
- Monday, April 15 – Tuesday, April 30
- Assumption of Office for 2019-20 Officers
- Wednesday, May 1
Documents Required for Submission
All submissions must include the following documents:
- Cover Letter (.pdf only)
- The Cover Letter should serve as the personal statement explaining the candidate’s interest, their goals for the council, and their qualifications.
- CV / Resume (.pdf only)
Applicants for the Director of Communication position must complete the scenario detailed below and submit the requested additional documents in their application:
director of communication Scenario
On Oct. 1, 2019, you are asked to promote a GLC townhall event that will take place on Oct. 17th from 8:15 to 9:30 PM in Bender Library’s Graduate Research Center. This event is open to all graduate students, there will be free food and drink, and the GLC President will be taking questions on the floor. We want to know how you plan to promote the event.
At your hypothetical disposal are the Graduate Gazette newsletter (released monthly) email list, the auglc.org website, and the GLC’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You also have the ability to ask each of the five GSCs to promote the event directly to their constituents.
director of communication additional documents
- Timeline or Summary of Promotion Plan (.pdf only)
- This can be as detailed or as simple as you would like it to be.
- Event Graphic (.pdf or “Image” only)
- Only one graphic is required but you may upload up to five if you so choose. If uploading multiple graphics, our preference, if possible, is that they be combined into one file.